Remove impurities from your skin and stimulate your lymphatic circulation and blood circulation. This brush helps improve the health of your whole body
- Stimulating The Lymphatic System
- Exfoliating The Skin
- Helping The Body Rid Itself Of Toxins
- Increasing Circulation And Energy
- Helping To Break Down Cellulite
Dry brushing is a type of Ayurvedic medicine that has been around for centuries. Practitioners of dry brushing rub a brush with coarse, natural-fiber bristles over their bodies in a particular pattern.
The idea is that the coarse fibers will help to remove dead skin and improve the skin’s ability to eliminate toxins through the pores.
Dry brushing may help your body release toxins. It may also help you relax.
The coarse bristles can brush away dry, dead cells from the skin. This can leave your skin more smooth and soft.
Similar to a massage, dry brushing may make you feel relaxed. To make the most of this benefit, practice dry brushing in a dark, quiet space.
Cellulite is a condition that mostly affects women. Areas affected by cellulite have a rippled or “cottage cheese” appearance. The cause is not fully known.
Massage has been shown to temporarily reduce the appearance of cellulite. Some claim that dry brushing can reduce the appearance of cellulite because it has similar effects on the body as massage.
6 Simple Steps to Better Looking Skin
- Plan to use your brush before you shower daily — you want your skin to be dry.
- Starting at your feet, place the brush bristles against your skin. Brush upwards using smooth, long strokes. Go over each portion of skin 12 times before moving on to the next.
- Use the same process to brush your legs and arms. Always move towards the center of your body.
- Use circular motions to brush your back, stomach, and armpits.
- Be gentle! Your skin may look a little pink after you brush, but it should never be painful or red.
- Complete your routine with a shower and Swiss Toniq’s Performance Bio Body oil or our Bath and Shower oil
Made from 100% natural and vegan materials