- Enhances skin elasticity, tightening and toning facial muscles.
- Helps refine pores.
- Evens skin tone.
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles around eyes.
- Helps relieve facial tension and reduce appearance of fine lines.
- Improves circulation and oxygen flow.
- Aids in elimination of toxins, reducing stress and inflammation.
Bian stones were generated during the Cretaceous period when meteorite’s impacted the earth. Healing stone therapy is the most ancient form of medical treatment & health care in China, even pre-dating acupuncture. It has been used at Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) hospitals for many years.
The Bian-stone is an ancient tool, classified as the first technique of the five major ancient medical practices. It plays an important role in Chinese medicine. Test results show that a strong field of energy exists in the Bian stone called infrared remote sensing.
How does it work?
Chemical analysis shows that there are more than thirty trace elements within the stones such as Sr, Ti, Cr, Mn, Zn, Ca, Fe, P, K, & Na – elements which are beneficial & necessary for healthy human beings. When rubbed against the body, the stone gives out ultrasonic impulses, with measurements that are far in excess of other tested materials.
The stone dredges the human body’s channels, improves the body’s microcirculation, eliminates heat & poisons in human body & removes unnecessary fats. Bian stone’s work on the blood circulation. This is purifying the blood & the blood vessels. By so doing, it ensures increased oxygen & nutrition supply to various body organs.Directions for use:
- Apply a layer of any Swiss Toniq serum to your face and neck.
- Using a fairly strong pressure, sweep the Bian stone across the under-eye area and out to the temple, all the way to the hairline.
- Work the tool from the inside corner of the brow bone out to the temple area.
- Start at the chin, then sweep the tool along your jawline and up to the ear.
- Move the tool behind the earlobe, and then down the neck.
- Guide the tool from the middle of your chin along your jawline toward the ear.
- Repeat each movement three times on each side,
- Drink a glass of mineral water after using the Bian stone in order to help flush out the toxins
Watch this video for more directions for use. BIAN STONE VIDEO
Sensing : Just having bian stone near your body or touching your body can give you healing effects. This is called sensing. Because the stone is giving out a magnetic field and ultrasonic pulses ,you can get clinical benefits just by putting a bian stone in the proximity of you or touching your body. This is the primary method of bian healing.